UBS 招聘Operations Specialist，含翻译职责
Job Type:Full Time
Are you skilled at gracefully resolving issues? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? We're looking for someone like that to ensure the accuracy, timeliness and compliance of operations; work with team lead for periodical review workflow, SOP and control points and update when necessary; support team efficiency improvement for cost saving ; report any irregularities and timely escalate to supervisor or line manager; complete other tasks line manager assigns, daily job will include:
- take care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties;
- prepare payment instructions, supervision of Accounts Payable Process and ensuring strong and robust controls around the process;
-manage daily reconciliations of nostro and securities accounts (matching, assigning and investigating)
-undertake preparatory work, transaction processing, and control and reconciliations tasks
-interface with internal and external clients to provide operational and administrative support as needed
- take an active part in the initial setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with different functions as part of the set up process.
We are in the process of expanding our operations team in the UBS Asset Management office located in Shanghai. We are part of the COO business for UBS Asset Management. The team is responsible for oversight and control of private funds and mandates, ensuring that operational standards provided by all external service providers meet all accounting/regulatory and service level agreement requirements. You will have a chance to collaborate and interact with different internal/external teams involved in the business, including Portfolio Managers, Transfer Agent, Custodian/Accounting Agent and Auditors.
Our offer is an ideal way to continue to expand and enhance your work experience in the fund administration business. It is also a chance to work with and learn from some of our talented people in Product, Investment, Trading, Legal & Compliance and Sales.
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, we would highlight the following:
Business Acumen/Commercial Experience
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience as TA in Chinese mutual fund company, custodian or outsource vendors.
- Thorough technical knowledge of investment products, market practices, and investment operations.
- Thorough understanding of China market, including the regulatory, market and cultural nuances in each country.
- Computer literacy with PC applications. Familiarity with external systems used in AM Operation business.
Executing for Results
- Proactive and results oriented and proven ability to multitask and deliver upon multiple simultaneous strategic initiatives within tight resource and time constraints.
- Have a strong team spirit, good at creating a harmonious team atmosphere, willing to help each other with team members.
- Excellent English skills and can use English as your working language and be able to do professional document translation.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?